DOE Registered Nurse
For more than 25 years, TheraCare has been dedicated to setting the standards for excellence for multi-service healthcare, developmental and educational programs. Our philosophy reflects professionals working collaboratively with families, communities and children to maximize each child’s potential.
We are seeking dynamic School Nurse looking for a comprehensive and rewarding experience. In this role, you will effectively provide health services for students, families and staff and act as an advocate, liaison and consultant on health-related issues.
- - Competitive compensation and benefits (medical/dental/401(k)/vision/ESOP)
- - Complimentary School Nurse Orientation
- - Placement in school of your choice
- - Work/life balance and autonomy - flexible schedules
- - Semi-monthly pay
- - Professional development opportunities
- - Opportunity for employee referral bonuses
Qualified candidates will possess a Nursing Degree, RN Licensure in the State of NY and at least 2 years of nursing experience. Successful candidates will have excellent attention to detail regarding document submission, possess excellent verbal and written communication skills, have the ability to liaise and collaborate with professionals in various disciplines and at different levels in order to best advocate for needs of children and be willing to travel to various settings for service provision.